Thursday, October 05, 2006

Big ideas

Hello all

This post is in response to being censored by the Chris Evans moderators. It is exactly the same as I submitted to the comments box. Please add your own comments below this entry.

-----

It is I, McCrumble, declaring his own INNOCENCE from a secret location.
Great ideas....well, this wasn't my idea originally, but I am now in the process (albeit indirectly, as I am currently indisposed) of publishing my blog entries as a book, with the proceeds of sale going towards a worthy cause - namely the Matangini Project

http://www.matangini.org.uk

How about this for another great idea...

Ask Gordon Brown (or John Prescott, or David Cameron) to take the average UK wage (on a 3 year fixed contract), assume that they have poor/absent/deceased parents, no inheritance to speak of, a student loan, and tell him to try and buy and run a home (with mortgage income protection, insurances etc). Imagine the number of viewers that would tune into this hard-hitting (and ultimately tragic) reality programme. Throw in a wife on below-average earnings and a child to make the whole thing a bit more fun. He must also rely on public transport, and recyle 90% of his waste. For each ten percent under this target, he gets fined £50. After the three years, make him redundant.

cheers

J McC

9 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

So you've had a small taste of what it's like being chased by a predator. I hope it will build character, although switching to a different blog was a bit much. I advise you to put your fate in the hands of Ravel. He's a stout fellow.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Foot Eater said...

Sorry to have to tell you this, Dr McC, but your wife's gone and remarried.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

GB - Not for the first time, I have to say. It was an almost heart-stopping experience which I am in no mood to, er, experience again.

Footy - what the......?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Oh the questions, the questions...

Do you know yet what Ravel has to do for Miron?
Has Ravel got the gun?
Has Ravel got the gun and been told to use it on you?
Have you had the AA/RAC or ANother car recovery service look at your car yet?
Why do you thing your blog was so moderated?

Stay safe Joseph - one day your innocence must surely be proved!

Katie

8:37 PM  
Blogger Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

Katie - Exaclty the same questions have ben racing through my mind. I don't know what Ravel has been asked to do as he has taken a vow of silence on the issue. So far as I am aware it doesn't involve myself. If he has the gun, he's fired, quite literally. The car is still in the forest. I'm staying incognito for the time being.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

Why was my blog censored? I suspect it was becuase I plugged the Matangini Project. I'm going to try it again today and see what happens.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kieran said...

Or we could just kick them all in the nuts?

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Joseph

both you and Dolores have been quiet for too long - I trust all is well within the McCrumble household/incognitohold. Any more news/views on what Ravel is up to ...... got to tell you that whenever I think of or type Ravel I always picture Revels chocolates .... if he were a Revel which one would he be?

Hope you're all safe & happy

Katie

4:10 PM  
Blogger missy said...

hi joseph just saw your link on the chris evans blog so thought i would take a look. go on my blog http://missy1984.blogspot.com a bit girlie and silly. will keep an eye on chris' blog for more of your comments. alex

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home